Downtown Los Angeles taco trek
- Grab a little taquito from a historic marketplace and learn about the birthplace of Los Angeles
- Make positive local impact by supporting family-run, traditional vendors and artists
- Soak up the vibes at Grand Central Market, a city institution since 1917 and a food-lover's dream
Why not discover the City of Angels by diving head first into its Mexican heritage which is deep rooted, fascinating and has brought with it an extremely delicious aspect, too. Pretty much half of L.A.'s residents can boast having Latin American roots. Your tour will take place in the oldest section of the city, El Pueblo, which is living testament to the vibrant Latino heritage, and where this taco adventure will commence. Stroll to Olvera Street and make a stop at Cielito Lindo which has been serving up taquitos since 1934. Next on the list, you'll head over to Grand Central Market, abuzz with lively stalls, and you'll try a mothwatering carnitas taco. In case you're not yet satisfied you will head to the Spring Arcade Building to try a fantastic mole taco, but keep your eyes peeled here, the walls are lined with local art and photography. A true feast for the eyes and the belly.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1 taquito
- 2 tacos
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Children (0-5 years): free
Children (6-11 years): reduced
Plaza Firehouse, 501 N Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
This tour will meet at the Plaza Firehouse at 11.00am.
- Please wear sun protection and comfortable shoes for walking
- For any further information, please call +1 323 284 4797
- This tour is available daily at 11.00am
- The tour will last for approximately 2.5 hours
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
If you want a unique insight into life at Laguna Beach, then this is the tour for you! This tour has...
Your local guide will meet you at the lifeguard tower, which is like something out of that iconic 90...