Why not discover the City of Angels by diving head first into its Mexican heritage which is deep rooted, fascinating and has brought with it an extremely delicious aspect, too. Pretty much half of L.A.'s residents can boast having Latin American roots. Your tour will take place in the oldest section of the city, El Pueblo, which is living testament to the vibrant Latino heritage, and where this taco adventure will commence. Stroll to Olvera Street and make a stop at Cielito Lindo which has been serving up taquitos since 1934. Next on the list, you'll head over to Grand Central Market, abuzz with lively stalls, and you'll try a mothwatering carnitas taco. In case you're not yet satisfied you will head to the Spring Arcade Building to try a fantastic mole taco, but keep your eyes peeled here, the walls are lined with local art and photography. A true feast for the eyes and the belly.
Food & winery tours
Downtown Los Angeles taco trek
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Grab a little taquito from a historic marketplace and learn about the birthplace of Los Angeles
- Make positive local impact by supporting family-run, traditional vendors and artists
- Soak up the vibes at Grand Central Market, a city institution since 1917 and a food-lover's dream
What to expect
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1 taquito
- 2 tacos
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Children (0-5 years): free
Children (6-11 years): reduced
Plaza Firehouse, 501 N Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
This tour will meet at the Plaza Firehouse at 11.00am.
What to remember
- Please wear sun protection and comfortable shoes for walking
- For any further information, please call +1 323 284 4797
- This tour is available daily at 11.00am
- The tour will last for approximately 2.5 hours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.