Ethnic neighborhoods, food and culture tour of LA
- Explore Los Angeles' most diverse districts and visit Koreatown, Little Armenia and Thai Town
- Get to the heart of the various cultures and histories which surround you
- Eat and drink your way around these vibrant neighborhoods
- Enjoy the bustle of the East Hollywood streets
You might think you know LA, but this tour is sure to open your eyes (and bellies) to even more magical and multi-cultural side of the City of Angels. Get off the beaten track and explore the vibrant streets of Koreatown, Thai Town and Little Armenia, lined with traditional snack shops, signs in foreign languages and ethnic markets. You'll find it impossible not to get caught up in the magic of these areas. Your guide will talk you through the history of each of these diverse enclaves, whilst you taste and try your way around markets, restaurants and hole-in-the-wall eateries, filling your stomach with sweet and savoury ethnic delicacies.
As you stroll around you'll be swept up in the buzz of LA's lesser-known sections, observing Robert F. Kennedy’s assassination site, Korean karaoke bars and Thai spirit houses as you go. You'll come away from this tour full, satisfied and with lots of back-street LA food recommendations.
- Select sweet and savory tastings (vegetarian options available with advance notice upon booking)
- Some drinks (non-alcoholic) and water
- Public transportation fare from Koreatown to Little Armenia
- English speaking local guide
- Additional food and drink items
- Return transportation from the end point to the start point
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
Children (0-6 years): free
Children (6-11 years): reduced
3355 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
- Please bring a refillable bottle for water and remember to keep hydrated, especially during hot days
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as you will cover about 1.5 miles in total during the tour
- We recommend you bringing sunscreen, sunhat, and sunglasses. A warm layer of clothing may be necessary as evenings can be cool October through June
- If you have any further questions, please contact +1 323 284 4797
- Please state any dietary requirements upon booking, though it may not always be possible to guarantee an alternative option at each stop
- This tour is available everyday other than Sunday at 2.00pm
- The tour will last for approximately 3.5 to 4 hours
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...