Go Los Angeles Card with Universal Studios Hollywood ticket
- Save on L.A.'s top attractions
- Feel like a Hollywood movie star at Universal Studios
- Choose between a 3, 4, 5 or 7-day pass
See the best of L.A. with your Go Los Angeles Card. Choose between a pass valid for 3, 4, 5 or 7 calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of over 30 participating attractions and tours including Universal Studios Hollywood.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you plan your visit. Extra discounts and special offers at participating locations makes it an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of Los Angeles.
(subject to change)
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Battleship IOWA Museum
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- California Science Center IMAX
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour
- GRAMMY Museum®
- Harbor Cruise or Whale Watch in Long Beach
- Harbor Cruise or Whale Watch in San Pedro
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes™ Tour by Red Line Tours
- Hollywood Museum
- Hop-On Hop-Off Los Angeles Bus Tour - Yellow Route
- Huntington Library and Gardens
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Water Park
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum
- LA Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Either LEGOLAND® California or San Diego Zoo
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood (includes the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience!)
- Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour
- Natural History Museum
- OUE Skyspace LA
- Pacific Park - Santa Monica Pier
- Perry's Beach Café and Rentals - Mountain Bike or Roller-Skates (All Day)
- Queen Mary
- Rockin Hollywood Tours
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Choice between either Self-Guided Movie Star Homes Bike Tour by Bikes & Hikes LA or Hollywood Hike by Bikes & Hikes
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (skip the ticket line and go to Ticket Will Call)
- Sony Pictures Studio Tour
- TCL Chinese Theatres Guided Tour
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Whale Watching & Dolphin Cruises-Newport Landing
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Los Angeles, A Journey Through Time in Film
- South Coast Shop & Dine Package
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- 3, 4, 5 or 7-day card
- Universal Studios Hollywood admission (weekdays only)
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Calendar days are not 24-hour periods
- One weekday Universal Studios Hollywood ticket is valid for gate admission until 5:30 pm. Valid once per life of card
- You have one year from purchase to activate your card or it will expire
- Once activated, your card will be valid for the number of calendar days you purchased, over a two-week period
- This card is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be resold
- Please be prepared to show a valid photo ID matching at least one member of your party
- You can visit an attraction once per day, unless otherwise noted
- Valid for same-day entry only, and can not be exchanged for a ticket to enter an attraction on a future date
Skip the regular lines with the Universal Express™ ticket.It includes one-day general admission, one...
(NOTE TO PARENTS: Take your kids on this tour. They’ll ♥ you for it!) Take the MOST EPIC SELFIES, Di...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. You'll never see...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Departing from Los Angeles, your tour's first stop is Palm Springs, once home to celebrities such as...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
This tour and its friendly guides will bring Hollywood attractions to life with insider insights and...
Walking is the only way to see the Sunset Strip, otherwise you will miss it all.Apart from blowing y...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
The first stop on this day tour from Los Angeles is La Jolla Cove along the shore, considered the "n...