Hollywood highlights tour
- Walk in the footsteps (or handprints) of your favorite stars at the Chinese Theater
- Channel your inner superstar as you strut your stuff down Hollwood Boulevard
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour of the scandalous and gossip-riddled Roosevelt Hotel
- See the famous Hollwood sign, the El Capitan Theater and much more
If you love the world of films, the glitz and glamour of the rich and famous and the drama and intrigue of old-school Hollywood, then this is the tour for you. You will begin your Hollywood Boulevard adventure with a stroll down the iconic Walk of Fame, taking in the stars of beloved actors, actresses and entertainers from the past and the present. You'll learn about how 'Hollywoodland' was founded and the history of how a small farming community became the home of films and one of the most famous places on Earth, all whilst looking at the iconic Hollywood sign.
Feel like the Oscars' winner you really are as you head to the Dolby Theater and walk the red carpet before heading to the Chinese Theater, home to the infamous cement handprints of celebrities of yesterday and today, so keep your eyes peeled for names like Judy Garland, Donald Duck and Clint Eastwood. You'll take a trip down memory lane, as your guide explains the Hollywood folklore of the Roosevelt Hotel, a set for movies, a home for Marilyn Monroe and a haunted house for famous ghosts who alledgedly roam the hallways.
By the end of the tour you'll be a hive of knowledge about all things Hollywood, and who knows, maybe it'll inspire you to finally make your big break.
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- Children (0-6 years): free
- Children (6-11 years): reduced
6815 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
This tour meets outside the Hollywood/Highland Metro station at 9.00am. It will end at ‘The Four Ladies of Hollywood’ Statues.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, as well as a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- It’s a good idea to carry a refillable bottle of water and re-useable bag for any purchases
- If you have any questions, please contact +1 323 284 4797
- This tour is available daily at 9.00am
- The tour will last approximately one hour
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
If you want a unique insight into life at Laguna Beach, then this is the tour for you! This tour has...
Your local guide will meet you at the lifeguard tower, which is like something out of that iconic 90...