Hollywood sign and Griffith Park hike
- A unique way to see LA for a memorable, up close and personal travel experience
- Eco-friendly and sustainable way to experience the city. Reduce your carbon footprint
- Take the ultimate selfie with the iconic Hollywood sign as your backdrop
- Insiders tour of the spectacular Griffith Park Observatory on our hike
- Visit famous film locations for an up-close Hollywood experience
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stunning view of the Los Angeles skyline that you’ll never forget.
Your expert local guide will lead you on a 3.5 mile (5.6 km)experience all the while telling you captivating tales of Hollywood History, fascinating film trivia, and sharing loads of recommendations for the best places to go in LA. Most of the tour guides also double as actors and comedians, so keep your eyes peeled for your guide on the big screen one of these days!
Once you’ve snagged some beautiful panoramic views from the summit, you’ll walk over to an overlook where you’ll get the picture-perfect shot of the Hollywood Sign, bound to fill your Instagram followers with envy. (Our guides rock at taking photos, too, so you’re in great hands.) Finally, you’ll head over to the Griffith Observatory and wrap up your tour with a grand finale of (literal) stars, unforgettable views, and memories to last a lifetime
- Expert tour guide
- Healthy snacks
- Skip the line. Insiders tour of the spectacular Griffith Park Observatory on the hike
2700 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90027
Please meet your guide at Griffith Park / The Greek Theatre (The North Vermont Avenue Entrance of Griffith Park). The tour does not leave from the West Hollywood location.
- Please note The Griffith Observatory is closed on Mondays
- Fitness level: Easy to moderate
- Distance: 3.5 – 4 miles round-trip
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Recommended age is 6 years and upwards: strollers are not suitable for this tour
- Day tour: 10.00am (with 9.45am check-in)
- Sunset tour:
- 4.30pm (with 4.15pm check-In)
- Hikes scheduled between March 12th and November 5th
- 3.00pm (with 2.45pm check-In)
- Hikes scheduled between November 6th and March 11th
- 4.30pm (with 4.15pm check-In)
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. You'll never see...
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
This leisurely paced tour starts on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood. From there, you'll head in...
From Hollywood to the Santa Monica Pier and everything in between. On this Los Angeles city tour, yo...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
The tour showcases all of your favorite celebrity star homes as well as the Hollywood Sign via Mulho...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
On this LA tour, you’ll venture off the beaten path into some of Los Angeles most ethnic enclaves, w...
The 26-passenger bus with digital video/audio will immerse passengers into the world of Young Hollyw...
The Hollywood Cannabis tour is focused on the famous heart of the entertainment industry and its rel...