LA in a day bike adventure
- A unique way to see LA for a memorable, up close and personal travel experience.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable way to experience the city. Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Beat your jet lag! The two best ways to cure jet lag are exercise & sun exposure.
- Exercise and burn calories while you sightsee!
This leisurely paced tour starts on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood. From there, you'll head into Beverly Hills and exclusive neighborhoods to explore some of LA’s most iconic architectural landmarks and celebrity homes.
Next, you'll ride through the scenic West neighborhoods of Westwood and Brentwood, leading to the beautiful coastal suburb of Santa Monica, known for its welcoming atmosphere and laid-back vibe. Pause your adventures you enjoy lunch in eclectic Venice Beach, home muscle Beach and LA’s most popular skateboarding park.
You'll also take a walking tour of the peaceful Venice Canals before visiting the world’s largest man-made boat harbor in Marina del Rey. Your full-day biking experience wraps up with a trip through Culver City, home to famous, historic movie studios. Along the way, your expert local guide will share insider insights that bring the sights and sounds of the city to life!
- High-end 21-speed city bike
- Safety Helmet
- Safety Vest
- Healthy snacks
- Expert tour guide
- Private walking tour of Greystone Mansion
- Lunch (around $12)
Bike and Hike LA, 8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Length: 32 miles
- You will take several rest breaks and a 30-minute stop for lunch (lunch is $12)
- Fitness Level: Moderate to mildly challenging. Some hills but nothing to worry about (it's called Beverly Hills for a reason!)
- An average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike
- Check-In Time: 9.30am
- Tour Departure Time: 10.00am
- Estimated return time: 4.00pm
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please arrive on time. The tour leaves PROMPTLY at 10.00am. If you are not there by the check-in time, the tour may not wait for you.
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...