The Melrose Insta Experience
- Discover of the most famous and Instagrammed streets in the world
- Walk through this bustling hub of celebrity activity, film shoots and appearances
- Get to see the Iconic Paul Smith Pink Wall, the “Made in L.A” wall, the Angel Wings, The Retna Wall….
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- A good bargain - see more for less
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Surround each work with your small group - experience the art together
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
(NOTE TO PARENTS: Take your kids on this tour. They’ll ♥ you for it!)
Take the MOST EPIC SELFIES, Discover where celebrities actually shop and where huge fashion designers get their inspiration from, on this unique INSTA Tour.
You see, Melrose Avenue is one of the most Instagrammed streets on the Planet. It’s no surprise that these hugely popular Murals have become some of the most popular attractions in L.A.
Whether you are an active ‘grammer, visiting with the family or new to the world of social media, you’ll feel totally at home with us and our awesome guides, who are here to help you get the most out of your experience.From The Iconic Paul Smith Pink Wall, the “Made in L.A” wall, the Angel Wings and more, to Boutique Customized Coffee and Fashion you’ll get a real flavor of the Melrose Culture. Plus, there are new pieces of art popping up almost daily! Not to mention, Melrose is a bustling hub of celebrity activity, film shoots and appearances.
Meeting point is at boutique coffee shop and you are met by one of LA Stories' awesome tour guides and whisked away on a whirlwind journey of awesome photo and video content, the most stylish boutiques, underground couture and vintage stores that will blow your mind, not to mention the plethora of Art, pop-ups and Murals. It’s always intimate sized tour groups, so it can be all about you! You'll even pop in to some of the stores frequented by celebs so you can buy those vintage jeans you always wanted. You don’t want to miss this exclusive opportunity to add to your L.A. Story ... just make sure your phone is charged.
- Private tour guide
- Complimentary LA Stories Ice latte!
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tips (optional)
- Kids under 5 years old can participate for free
Carrera Cafe: 8428 Melrose Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90069
Please wait for your guide in front of Carrera Cafe
- Please remember to charge your phone or camera before you come to the tour.
- Bring your own headphones. If you do not have headphones available, please contact us prior to your tour and we will endeavor to provide them for you.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothing and footwear and please bring along sunscreen, a hat (if you are sensitive to sunlight), bottled water, smartphone, headphones.
- Please make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour start time, to allow for parking/hold ups etc.
- The tours depart promptly at the advertised time. There are multiple stops on the tours to use the restroom grab a drink or cool-off.
- Your Tour guide happily accepts gratuity, so if you feel so compelled and had a good time, please don't be shy. It’s a great way to let them know they are doing a great job.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with more than 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to re-schedule or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- tour starts at 10.30 am, 1.00 pm and 3.30 pm
Enjoy countless activities and fun with your 1 or 2-day pass to Universal Studios Hollywood.On the w...
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...