Total Hollywood behind-the-scenes experience
- Visit the various filming locations of your favorite movies
- Take a picture with the stars on Hollywood’s famous Walk of Fame
- Step into your favorite celebrity’s footprint at the Chinese Theatre
Celebrating it’s 15th anniversary, the 75-minute Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes tour is a world renowned experience that connects visitors with the Hollywood they imagine. On this tour, you’ll visit movie locations that starred A-List celebrities like Julia Roberts, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and more. You’ll also take a trip to legendary movie palaces, find your favorite celebrity’s star as you walk the Walk of Fame and view the Hollywood Sign.
Another stop will have you following the footsteps of movie stars when you visit Awards Walk, home to the Academy Awards. This tour will change your Hollywood visit from ordinary to extraordinary!
On this portion of the tour, you’ll see:
- History of Grauman’s Egyptian Theatre
- How movies came to Hollywood
- How Hollywood got it’s name
- Story of the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Filming Locations throughout Hollywood
- History of the El Capitan Theatre (Disney’s premiere theatre)
- Story of Babylon Court
- History of the Hollywood Sign
- Awards Walk (red carpet venue for the Oscars)
- History of the TCL Chinese Theatre (hand and footprints of the stars)
- And more….
Movie Stars Homes Tour
This is most popular two-hour tour featuring all of your favorite celebrity star homes. Showcasing the Hollywood Sign via Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Bel-Air and the Sunset Strip. From the stars of yesterday to the mega-stars of today, everyone is sure to see their favorites. You’ll travel with entertaining expert guides with exciting narration and stories through legendary neighborhoods and locations. Your guide will take you past the homes of popular celebrities and stars from different generations. Get your camera ready because you just might see a movie star!
On this portion of the tour, you’ll see:
- World Famous Hollywood Sign which is a landmark and American cultural icon for 90 years of glamorous history
- Mulholland Drive with the best views and most scenic road in Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Rodeo Drive
- Bel Air
- The Sunset Strip
You’ll drive through Beverly Hills, where the movie stars and other celebrities shop and through the Sunset Strip where Stars party and shop.
Your guide will also show you the Viper Room, the Roxy, the Rainbow, Comedy Store and many of the hottest nightclubs in LA to help you find a fun and exciting venue to spend your evening.
- Children 3-11
LA City Tours - 6806 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
Please meet your tour guide at the LA City Tours office located near the south west corner of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave, across the street from the Hollywood & Highland Metro Station.
- Please arrive at LA City Tour office at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Tours into attraction parks are self-guided
- It is recommended you bring a camera, wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes and bring spending money for souvenirs and lunch
- On the open-top bus tours, the child rate applies to children 0-11 and a child safety seat is necessary. If you do not have a child safety seat, please contact LA City Tours in advance to ensure one is available
- Tour runs daily at 9.00am and 10.30am
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Feel the magic of Hollywood and experience its unique history! See moviemaking landmarks, famous fil...
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. You'll never see...
Immerse yourself in a full day of movie-making magic with an expert guide as you discover the Univer...
Experience Hollywood’s “Walk of Fame” by taking in the ambiance of its Golden Era bars and learning ...
Get your chance to feel like the Academy Awards® winner that you truly deserve to be by taking a beh...
This tour and its friendly guides will bring Hollywood attractions to life with insider insights and...
Have you ever wanted to travel in a convertible Mustang on Beverly Hills' most luxurious streets? Ar...
If you love the world of films, the glitz and glamour of the rich and famous and the drama and intri...