Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. You'll never see Hollywood the same way again as you explore the working sets and actual sound stages where the biggest names in entertainment made history.
Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you through backlot streets and sound stages. You'll also get to check out Stage 48: Script to Screen, a new interactive sound stage where you can learn about the production process of a film or TV show, sit on the couch at Central Perk on the actual set of Friends, become Hobbit-sized at our forced perspective special effect table, soar above Hogwarts on a broomstick and much more!
Make sure to visit The Archive, with two floors of memorabilia, including costumes and props from the Harry Potter films, and explore the Picture Car Vault, currently featuring all the Batmobiles from the celebrated film series.
Part 1 (guided): approximately 2 hours
- Move through the working studio lot to experience real sets and sound stages
- Explore the iconic 110-acre film studio that brought Academy Award winner for Best Picture Argo and Ocean’s Eleven to the big screen
- From The Big Bang Theory to Friends, go behind the camera for a revealing look at how the magic is made
- Get privileged access inside many of the active production areas as well as the innovative new addition to the Studio Tour: Stage 48: Script to Screen
- Features props and costumes from all 8 Harry Potter films
Picture Car Vault
- Home to some of Batman’s most famous vehicles, including the new Batmobile from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Tumbler from The Dark Knight trilogy and the Bathammer from Batman and Robin
- One of the largest selections of rare antiquities and modern furniture, rugs, drapery, lighting and hand props from Hollywood’s golden era
Part 2 (self-guided): approximately 1 hour
Stage 48 and Retail Store
- Stage 48: Script to Screen offers the opportunity to enjoy an insider’s view of Hollywood as they explore the full film and television production process, following the journey into post-production and awards season, with each component represented throughout the purpose-built soundstage
- Includes original sets including the living room from the Two and a Half Men Malibu house and Friends’ Central Perk Café, where you can act out your favorite scenes
- Design your own Batmobiles and movie costumes, test green screen technology as you ride a flying broomstick from Harry Potter or zip through Gotham on the Batpod