Lucca self-guided tour app
- Explore Lucca on your own with the video guide on your smartphone
- Discover the city's highlights through the videos recorded by a local guide
- Spend your time in Lucca as you wish, enjoying the visit at your own pace
Make the most of your time in Lucca with an interactive and user-friendly app!
Lucca was founded by the Romans during the II century b.C. and was an independent Republic from the 12th century to 1799 when it was conquered by Napoleon Bonaparte.
Thanks to the strategic location on the famous Via Francigena, the city was a crossroad for traders, pilgrims and great artists and became one of the richest cities in Europe producing silk and brocade in the Middle Ages.
Discover Lucca's history and development through the centuries finding traces of these historical events in its most significant squares, palaces and monuments.
The itinerary includes the following sights: city walls, Saint Paolino Church, Puccini monument and birthplace, S. Michele Square and Church, Piazza Napoleone, Church of Saint Giovanni and Saint Reparata, Cathedral of Saint Martin, Torre Civica delle Ore (clock tower), Guinigi Tower, Amphitheater Square, Church of Saint Frediano.
- Lucca tour with video guide
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
Baluardo San Donato, Via delle Mura Urbane, 55100 Lucca LU
The Bastion of San Donato is the first stop of the video tour, but you can start from wherever you want (see MAP).
- The app guides you through the various stops of the itinerary as per this MAP, but you can decide what to see in the order you prefer
- Once purchased, the video guide doesn't expire. You can use it whenever you want until 31 December 2020
- The instructions to download the app and the code to activate the tour will be provided on the voucher after booking
- Access to places of worship requires suitable clothing: shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats and sunglasses are not allowed
- Open ticket valid on any date until 31 December 2020
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
We will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Chianti area, the Gothic and Medieval village...
You will start the tour visiting a typical medieval village placed on the hill that overlooks Val di...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Make the most of your time in Pietrasanta, a capital town for art, with an interactive and user-frie...
From 25 January to 31 May 2020, the Lu.C.C.A. - Lucca Center Of Contemporary Art, is proud to presen...