Market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina's home in Lucca
- Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home
- Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Lucca cuisine
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home to learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Lucca cuisine!
Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional Lucca food shops: learn how to recognize the best ingredients for the perfect Italian meal. Then, attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Tuscan recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Meet the Cesarina and help her select the right ingredients first, and then assist her in the preparation of an authentic Lucca 3-course menu; taste the fruit of your labor paired with a selection of local red and white wines.
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Shopping bag
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 9:00 am and at 5:00 pm
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
We will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Chianti area, the Gothic and Medieval village...
You will start the tour visiting a typical medieval village placed on the hill that overlooks Val di...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Make the most of your time in Pietrasanta, a capital town for art, with an interactive and user-frie...
From 25 January to 31 May 2020, the Lu.C.C.A. - Lucca Center Of Contemporary Art, is proud to presen...