Pietrasanta self-guided tour app
- Explore Pietrasanta on your own with the video guide on your smartphone
- Discover the city's highlights through the videos recorded by a local guide
- Spend your time in Pietrasanta as you wish, enjoying the visit at your own pace
Make the most of your time in Pietrasanta, a capital town for art, with an interactive and user-friendly app!
Imagine a permanent collection of art among beautiful classical buildings. In Pietrasanta, contemporary art matches with ancient structures and the unique nature around, offering extraordinary sights to visitors.
The itinerary includes the following sights: Myomu sculpture (dream's key) by Kan Yasuda, Porta a Pisa city gate, Michelangelo and the history of Pietrasanta marble quarries, Dome of Pietrasanta, Botero's Hell and Paradise frescoes and Warrior sculpture.
- Pietrasanta tour with video guide
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
Piazza Antonio Gramsci, 55045 Pietrasanta LU, Italy
Antonio Gramsci Square is the first stop of the video tour, but you can start from wherever you want (see MAP).
- The app guides you through the various stops of the itinerary as per this MAP, but you can decide what to see in the order you prefer
- Once purchased, the video guide doesn't expire. You can use it whenever you want until 31 December 2020
- The instructions to download the app and the code to activate the tour will be provided on the voucher after booking
- Access to places of worship requires suitable clothing: shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats and sunglasses are not allowed
- Open ticket valid on any date until 31 December 2020
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
Cinque Terre is one of Italy's most beautiful destinations. This tour dedicates a full day to discov...
We will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Chianti area, the Gothic and Medieval village...
You will start the tour visiting a typical medieval village placed on the hill that overlooks Val di...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
From 25 January to 31 May 2020, the Lu.C.C.A. - Lucca Center Of Contemporary Art, is proud to presen...