Pizza and gelato cooking class in Florence with train from-to Lucca
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
- Learn the tricks to make the perfect Italian pizza
- Discover how to make gelato
- Dinner with the pizza and gelato you have prepared
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza and ‘gelato’.
Have some free time to discover Florence on your own and in the afternoon meet our chef, learn the techniques and bring home the recipes to impress your family and friends. The chef will start the 2hours class by introducing the history of these Italian wonderful creations briefly. After that you will learn how to make the original Italian pizza step by step: you will be taught the tricks for tender flexible yeast dough as well as for a tasteful, yet light, tomato sauce. Our chef will show you the right way to stretch the dough and you will have the chance to do it yourself. You will make your very own pizza: you will stretch it, sauce it and finally bake it.
The result will surely be the best pizza you have ever tasted! After you have become familiar with pizza you will be taught the secrets to make Italian ‘gelato’: you will get to know the basic raw ingredients and how to select the best products. You will learn about the development and application of natural colors, the heating and freezing techniques and how they have different effects on ingredients. You will soon realize how easily you can make these delicious dishes on your own! At the end of the class, you will also get a Graduation Certificate!
In the evening take the train back to Lucca.
- Train tickets from/to Lucca
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
- Free time in Florence
- Child 6-12 years: reduced
- Infant 0-5 years: free
Viale Camillo Benso Cavour, 15, 55100 Lucca LU - Railway station
- Please consider that our staff will be directly in Florence at the meeting point so you need to reach the departure location independently. The train departure time will be provided by email together with train tickets, please note if must make your own way to Lucca train station, no further train tickets will be provided if you miss your train
- Tour duration: Pizza & Gelato cooking lesson 3 h plus train transportation
- 1:31 pm suggested train from Lucca Train Station - Viale Camillo Benso Cavour, 15 to Florence SMN train Station. You will meet our guide directly in Florence, we will only provide train tickets the transportation is on your own.
- 3:30 pm: departure of the tour from Florence, In front of Tourist Info Point - Piazza della Stazione 4 –Florence (check in closes 15 min. before departure). Our staff will wear a green t-shirt with our My Tour logo.
- 7:00 pm: the tour ends
- 8:10 pm Train From Florence SMN to Lucca, we will only provide train tickets the transportation is on your own.
Enjoy a full-day tour of Tuscany’s villages and wine regions and travel into the heart of the beauti...
We will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Chianti area, the Gothic and Medieval village...
You will start the tour visiting a typical medieval village placed on the hill that overlooks Val di...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Make the most of your time in Pietrasanta, a capital town for art, with an interactive and user-frie...
From 25 January to 31 May 2020, the Lu.C.C.A. - Lucca Center Of Contemporary Art, is proud to presen...