Uffizi Gallery tour with train from-to Lucca
- Guided Visit with an expert guide
- Discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art at the Uffizi Gallery
- See paintings by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and more, all housed in a stunning Medici palace
- Skip the long lines to tour with an authorized guide
Take the train from Lucca to Florence to discover the city on your own. In the afternoon, discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and skip the long lines to tour with our authorized guide. See paintings by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and more, all housed in a stunning Medici palace.
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You may stay inside the museum until closing time. In the evening take the train back to Lucca.
- Train tickets from/to Lucca
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide (Italian, English, Spanish)
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants
- Free time in Florence
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your accommodation to the train station in Lucca
- Pick-up and drop-off service from the Uffizi Gallery to the train station in Florence
- Meals and beverages
- Child 0-5 years: free
Piazzale degli Uffizi 6, 50122 Florence FI, Italy
- Train from/to Lucca: Lucca Train Station (Viale Camillo Benso Cavour 15) and Florence SMN Train Station (Piazza di Santa Maria Novella)
- Uffizi tour in Florence: In front of the Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi 6, Entrance n.3. The staff will wear a green t-shirt with the MyTour logo
- The train departure time will be provided via email together with the train tickets
- You will meet the guide directly at the meeting point in Florence that you have to reach on your own
- Guests are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior departure of the tour
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- The Uffizi tour begins at 3.15 pm (check-in closes 15 min. before departure)
- Train times communicated via email after booking
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
We will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Chianti area, the Gothic and Medieval village...
You will start the tour visiting a typical medieval village placed on the hill that overlooks Val di...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Make the most of your time in Pietrasanta, a capital town for art, with an interactive and user-frie...
From 25 January to 31 May 2020, the Lu.C.C.A. - Lucca Center Of Contemporary Art, is proud to presen...