Cuenca's nature and city tour from Madrid
- Day trip to Cuenca and the Enchanted City from Madrid by bus
- Take a panoramic tour through the Huécar river
- Admire spectacular views over the Júcar canyon
Leaving from Madrid early in the morning you'll head to the Enchanted City in Cuenca where strange geological formations stand in the natural landscape. After the walking tour, you will have some free time for lunch (lunch is available as an option).
After lunch, you will take a panoramic tour through the Huécar river sickle that will take you under the cliffs to the highest part of the city, El Barrio del Castillo. From here you will descend on foot visiting the most emblematic corners and monuments of the Medieval quarter of the city, until arriving at the Parador where the bus will pick you up again to return to Plaza España in Madrid.
- Certified guide
- Bus transport
- Entrance fee to the Enchanted City
- Tourist lunch (if selected the option)
- Typical lunch (if selected the option)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-10): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
Calle de Ferraz, 22, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Viajes Gran Via office in Calle de Ferraz 22
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Wear warm clothes in winter
- Bring a hat and water during the summer months
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tourist lunch: first dish and main course to choose between eight options, dessert, wine, water and bread
- Traditional lunch: Morteruelo, Ajo arriero and Zarajo (typical dishes from Cuenca), lamb or cod, dessert, wine, water and bread
- Children's menu: pasta with tomato sauce, steak with chips and ice cream, water and bread
- Menu does not include coffee or any other drinks
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 9.15am
Sunday March 15, After Brunch starts big this 2020 with its 5 Anniversary, we have chosen a surprisi...
Friday, January 17, Stardust Madrid at SALA COOL invites: December -dj set- (Jealous God, Mannequin ...
Friday, January 24, Stardust Madrid at SALA COOL invites: Anthony Linell aka Abdulla Rashim (Norther...
NORLS EVERY FRIDAY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code ...
18/1 - Roots w/ James Mc Hale, Ildec & Pol K Saturday the 18th of January we welcome back Swiss prod...
@ oflow.official - ❗15 February 2020❗ - O'O'flow arrives again in Madrid, at Sala La Riviera. We wil...