El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Tour
- A comprehensive tour by bus or coach to discover the Unesco site of El Escorial
- Learn from an expert, local guide while you visit the Valley of the Fallen
The Monastery of El Escorial was built under the reign of the powerful King Philip II to be a residence for the Spanish kings. Used as a monastery and Pantheon for the royal family, it became the symbol of the great power of the Spanish Empire at the time. The monument was added to the UNESCO World Heritage Site list, having artistic and historic interest. The visit includes the monastery, the Cloister of the Four Evangelists, the Palace of Philip II, the Pantheons of the Royal Family, the Chapterhouses, as well as the Basilica.
The Valley of the Fallen is a monument built as a memorial for those who died during the Spanish Civil War in 1936. Located in a beautiful valley in the mountains of Guadarrama, this impressive work has a colossal cross (over 150 meters high). Here you will also see the basilica and the crypt carved into the hard rock under the mountain. This tour includes the entrance to the Valley and the visit inside the Basilica.
- Local guide
- Tickets for the Escorial
- Tickets for the Valley of the Fallen
- Hotel pick-up (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Infants (0-5 years): free (without seat)
- Children (6-15 years): reduced
- Senior (65+ years): reduced
Calle Ferraz, 20, 28008 Madrid, Spain
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- The tour starts at 9.00am at VPT Terminal in Calle Ferraz 3, Madrid
- Free hotel pick-up (at selected hotels) 30-60 minutes before departure
Sunday March 15, After Brunch starts big this 2020 with its 5 Anniversary, we have chosen a surprisi...
Friday, January 17, Stardust Madrid at SALA COOL invites: December -dj set- (Jealous God, Mannequin ...
Friday, January 24, Stardust Madrid at SALA COOL invites: Anthony Linell aka Abdulla Rashim (Norther...
NORLS EVERY FRIDAY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code ...
18/1 - Roots w/ James Mc Hale, Ildec & Pol K Saturday the 18th of January we welcome back Swiss prod...
Friday, January 17, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in BASH ROOM (Press Palace B...