Guided walking tour of Retiro Park
- The most famous and beautiful park in Madrid
- Beautiful landscapes and an incredible atmosphere
- One of the largest parks of the Spanish capital
- Great sculptures and monuments, galleries and a peaceful lake
The highly popular Parque del Retiro of Madrid is one of the most famous and beutiful parks of the city. This amazing place has to offer incredible hiddencorners and during this tour you will also enjoy the lovely pond, the crystal palace and a one of the fewest monument to the Devil that exist in the world!
The park belonged to the Spanish Monarchy until the late 19th century, when it became a public park. Apart from its monuments this park has many other things to offer, such as beautiful landscapes, an incredible atmosphere and unique cultural facilities.
- Official guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
Plaza de la Independencia, 9, 28001 Madrid, Spain
Retiro Independence door (in front of the Puerta de Alcalá)
Metro Station: Retiro
- Group size: max. 25 people
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday at 5.30pm
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Real Madrid - SD Eibar 07-04-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spain De...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Celta de Vigo 14-04-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain ...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Celebrate with us Carnival! ️ elrow lands at FABRIK on Saturday, March 2 from 5:00 pm ???? The best ...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...