Reina Sofía Museum LGBTQ tour
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum
- Discover the most valuable treasures of this great museum
- Learn about the LGBTQ+ stories that are behind the artworks and authors of modern art
This old hospital is home to one of the art masterpieces that best reflects the suffering and horror during the war: El Guernica by Pablo Picasso. The Reina Sofía Museum is the most important center of modern art in Spain and houses pictorial, photographic and sculptural masterpieces. Salvador Dalí, Joan Miró, Francis Bacon… You will discover the essentials of this center and tell you the LGBTQ+ stories that are behind the artworks and authors of modern art. Learn about new nuances about the artworks and get more out of your visit to the museum.
- English or Spanish speaking guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for the museum
Calle de Santa Isabel, 52, 28018 Madrid, Spain
Museum ticket offices at Calle Santa Isabel 52
- English speaking guide. Also available in Spanish
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Reina Sofia Museum
- Maximum of 6 people per group, plus the guide
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am and 5.00pm
- Closing days: 1 January, 6 January, 1 May, 15* May, 9* November, 24** December, 25 December and 31** December
- * Palacio de Cristal and Palacio de Velázquez will be opened
- ** Palacio de Cristal and Palacio de Velázquez will be opened until 5pm
AN EVENT WITH TECHNO TECH HOUSE AND MICRO HOUSE IN MADRID @GOYA SOCIAL CLUB On Thursday, July 25, Vi...
Roland & E1-London presents Black Codes in Madrid Saturday 20 July - 23: 59h at 06h CRISTIAN VARELA ...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...
Sunday September 15 from 17:00 Toolroom Showcase lands in Fabrik in a new edition of #NaturaSunday w...
On Sunday, September 29, we closed Natura Sunday season from 5:00 pm with Wade landing at Fabrik in ...
Sunday 6 October, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artist: APPARAT! - Dj's...