Toledo and Segovia guided tour from Madrid
- Discover the aqueduct, Alcazar and Cathedral of Segovia
- Visit the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Take in the beauty of the Cathedral of Toledo
- Explore two of the most visited cities in Spain in one day
Visit Toledo and Segovia and admire the main attractions of these two cities, as they are some of the most visited in Spain.
The city of Toledo, known by many as the second Rome, was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. During your tour, you will have a panoramic visit to the Cathedral of Toledo, the Mirador del Valle, The Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and Puente de San Martin. Don't miss the opportunity to explore its narrow streets, squares and gardens.
In Segovia you will get to discover the aqueduct, Alcazar and the Cathedral of Segovia. The aqueduct measures about 15 km and takes water near the actual marsh of Revega. The Azoguejo Square is the best known and best preserved area.
- Transportation from meeting point
- Bilingual guide (English-Spanish)
- Entrance ticket to the Alcazar of Segovia
- Entrance tickets to the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and the cathedral of Toledo
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 2 years of age and under: free
- Children 3-11 years of age: reduced
In Ventas Square, in front of the nº1 of the Julio Camba Street. Metro Ventas
- Daily at 7.45am
Sunday March 15, After Brunch starts big this 2020 with its 5 Anniversary, we have chosen a surprisi...
First 100% Newstyle event in collaboration with the best national label Masia, we offer Newstyle Con...
150 lands at FABRIK on March 7, 2020 from 11:30 p.m. with 3 dance areas and the best music‼ ️ We dan...
Friday, February 28, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace ...
Friday, March 20, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace Bui...
Every Friday I mess with fluid. Genres: House Atmospheres: Underground,Alternative Door Policies: Co...