Malaga private tour with flamenco and live music show
- Discover the most emblematic places of Malaga
- Enjoy a flamenco performance with live music
- Visit Calle Larios, Málaga's main shopping street
Explore the sites that set this amazing city apart from its neighbors on this 3-hours walking tour and enjoy a flamenco performance with live music.
Starting from Plaza la Marina, you will enjoy stunning views of the Port of Málaga and the historic quarter.
Then you will go to Calle Larios, the main shopping street where the world's leading brands have their stores, to end in Plaza de la Contitución, the heart of the city's historic quarter.
You will also visit the Cathedral and the Alcazaba, which was once the fortress-palace of the Moorish rulers.
Another essential sight, the Roman Theatre, built in the first century BC. After its recent restoration, Málaga's Roman Theatre regained its use as a performance space.
The next stop will be Plaza de la Merced, from where you will do the Malaga Picasso Route: Picasso Foundation and Picasso's Birthplace Museum.
Then you will go to one of the most famous Tablao of Flamenco of this city while tasting a tapa and enjoying a flamenco show with live music.
Tour ends with a drop-off in front of the Pompidou Museum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Flamenco show
- Drink with tapa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only hotels in Malaga City)
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off beyond the specified area
Plaza de la Merced, 25, 29012 Málaga, Spain
In front of the tourist office at Plaza de la Marina
- Please confirm the pick-up place and/or the time directly with your local operator after booking. You'll find the contact details on the voucher
- Wheelchair accessible. Please contact your tour company if wheelchair assistance is required
- This private tour has a maximum of 8 participants
- Daily at 5.00pm and 7.00pm
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
Spend a half day in the picturesque village of Mijas. Perched in the mountains above the coast, this...
Located near the old Medina in the center of Malaga, Hammam Al Ándalus is a luxurious spa that harks...
The original Malaga tapas crawl Get a taste of Malaga at this evening food tour where you'll discove...