Explore Essaouira, home to a traditional Portuguese harbor filled with Moorish and Portuguese art, in 4 days and 3 nights from Marrakech. Enjoy pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, round-trip transportation, advise and tips from your driver and guide. Visit Essaouira with a guide and on your own, at your own pace.
You will see:
- Essaouira, port city discovered by the Phoenicians, conquered by Rome and then Portugal.
- the Skala Port and the ramparts
- the medina, Moulay El-Hassan Square, the Grand Mosque and Siaghine Alley
- from the terrace of the north Bastion you can access the marquetry, where the Morocco's best marqueteurs work on cedar
- the Museum Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah with musical instruments, weapons, costumes, carpets, and more
- the Jewish Quarter and the traditional Rue Mohammed Zerktouni.
- beautiful beaches full of sun year-round!
- ... and more!
- Day 1: Pick up at hotel in Marrakech transfer to Essaouira. A guide speaking English/French will meet customers upon arrival at Essaouira and he will accompany theme during the visit (Day 1)
- Day 2: Breakfast at hotel. Day free, dinner and accommodation at hotel
- Day 3: Breakfast at hotel. Day free, dinner and accommodation at hotel
- Day 4: Breakfast, morning free and transfer back to Marrakech