On this tour of the stunning Tyrrhenian Coast, you'll begin your trip with a visit to Capo Rasocolmo: the scenic drive will last 30 minutes, ending at the beach, where you'll have an hour and a half to relax and swim. You'll then continue on your tour heading towards Rasocolmo Winery, accompanied by the winegrower: he'll provide a guided tour of the vineyard, the olive grove, and the house. Here you will taste their typical products such as “Salumi di Suino Nero dei Nebrodi”, local cheese, jams, and olive oil all accompanied by a wine tasting: two red wines, ”Doc Faro Rasocolmo” and “Etna Doc”, and then two white wines, “l’Hismael” and “Etna Bianco”.
Winery and Beach Tour from Messina
- Discover Capo Rascolmo beach: swim, relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Take part in a winery tour and learn all there is to know about the fascinating production of wine
- Enjoy a wine tasting accompanied by delicious regional products
- Walking tour
- Guided visit of the winery
- Tasting of wine and typical Sicilian products
- Children (6-12): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Via I Settembre, 110, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
At the Discover Messina office in Via I Settembre, 110, Messina.
The Tour Operator reserves the right to cancel the tour, no later than seven days before the scheduled date, only in case of failure to reach the number of 4 participants on the tour. In this case, you will receive a complete refund within 48 hours of the cancellation notice communicated by e-mail.
Every day at 08:30 am, 09:30 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am and 12:30 pm.