Guided walking tour in Miami: art, food and Wynwood
- See the iconic Wynwood Murals and Wynwood Walls and Doors
- Sample signature snacks from local vendors and beer at trendy new spots in the city
- Visit collections of contemporary artwork by international and notable artists
- Home to some of the world’s best street art
Ready to get cultured? Your Miami tour will take you to some of the city’s best spots for street art and design. You’ll begin your tour with a visit to the famous Wynwood Walls and Wynwood Doors, featuring some of Miami’s most iconic street art.
From there, head off-the-beaten-path to the Wynwood neighborhood, where you can view iconic murals, mosaics and graffiti art. Your Miami city tour will then proceed along 2nd Avenue, stopping at galleries featuring fine art, pop art, and contemporary art from notable artists.
Next, you’ll take a break at a trendy brewery to test out a beer made in-house (or alternatively a non-alcoholic beverage). While you’re enjoying your drink, your guide will talk you through the history of beer in Miami, you’ll learn about the beer-making process and discuss current local beer culture in Miami.
After the brewery, you’ll pass a local coffee shop that roasts their own coffee, as well as a great neighborhood marketplace (Fridays through Sundays only). You’ll also stop for one of the most popular spots in the area for a tasty snack.
More murals, more street art and more people-watching come next as you pass by trendy local shops and head toward the final stop of the day. Enjoy another beer (or non-alcoholic beverage) in one of the best atmospheres in Miami.
If you need any hot Miami suggestions for the rest of your stay, just ask your guide!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Access to galleries and murals
- 2 beers (or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice)
- Final dinner (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
- Children under 6 years of age are free of charge
2520 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33127
Please meet your guide at the entrance to the Wynwood Walls is between 25th and 26th St.
• Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Wednesdays-Sundays at 2.00pm
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beatin...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
Come see breathtaking views of Miami on a double-decker boat. During 90-minutes you get to see the m...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...
Enjoy an exciting drive on the Overseas Highway 1 passing Key Largo and also the famed Seven Mile Br...