Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Admission ticket
- 30-minute airboat ride discovering wildlife
- Learn about the Seminole Tribe
- Enjoy the exotic wildlife exhibit
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an airboat ride; it is a journey into wild nature itself. Visit the Sawgrass Recreation Park and discover endangered and exotic wildlife!
- Exhibit entrance
- Ear protection
- Reptiles, exotic wildlife and "Swamp" yard exhibits
- Local taxes
- Child (4-11)
Sawgrass Recreation Park, 1006 US-27, Weston, FL 33327, USA
The address does not work with most GPS devices, please call for directions if you need help at 1.877.643.1258 or email email@example.com.
- Please note hours of operation are subject to change based on seasons or inclement weather. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Special schedule for December 23 & 26 and January 1: tours will start just after 9.00am until 3.30pm with a final tour at 5.00pm when the exhibits close. December 24th: Tours will start just after 9.00am and will run every 20-30 minutes until the final tour at 2.00pm when the exhibits close
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 6 are required to wear a life jacket for safety
- If you need the tour in Spanish, please inform us 48 hours in advance
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-show is not refundable
Head to the Marina at Bayside Marketplace to take a Miami day cruise along beautiful Biscayne Bay! B...
Taste Miami's diversity while on this culinary walking tour. Savor tasty treasures inside the beatin...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...
Visit the colorful island of Key West and experience breathtaking moments as you para-sail over the ...
Visit the beautiful island of Key West aboard the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Key West Trolley! En...
The Miami Go Card lets you visit Miami's top attractions at one low price. Save up to 55% off retail...