Da Vinci's Last Supper skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Priority access to this very popular attraction
- Fascinating insights into the painting and its history
- Time to fully appreciate the spectacle
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrated paintings by one of the world’s greatest ever geniuses. You may know the image, but how well do you know the facts?
- What is ironic about the location of the painting?
- How is the Last Supper not a fresco?
- What happened to some of the figures’ eyes?
- How does the painting work structurally?
- What are some of the conspiracy theories?
- How do we recognize da Vinci’s genius?
Learn the answers to these questions and more as your expert, English-speaking Musement guide reveals the mysteries of the picture Italians call the Cenacolo.
- Exclusive English-speaking expert guide provided by Musement
- Skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Optional tips
- Infants 12 months and under: free admission only if they are carried and not in a stroller
- Children 13 months-18 years old: full price
Corso Magenta, 68, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
The meeting place is in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie (just in front of the entrance to the Last Supper) - the guide will have a Musement sign
- Check the booking calendar for availability because the tour is available only on certain dates and times
- Due to the rules imposed by the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, your visit to The Last Supper cannot exceed 15 minutes
- Photos are not allowed
- The Last Supper has a dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full-length trousers
- No liquids, including water bottles, are allowed inside the Last Supper
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Last Supper (only very small bags are allowed). There are no cloakrooms for storing these items
- Free lockers are available for small items and bottles
- Tours run Tuesday-Sunday 8.15am-6.45pm
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
Dal 21 febbraio al 2 giugno 2019 Palazzo Reale di Milano ospita una grande retrospettiva dedicata al...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Mila...
Dal 1° maggio all’8 settembre 2019 il MUDEC di Milano ospita “Roy Lichtenstein. Multiple visions” un...
Dal 1° marzo al 30 giugno 2019, in occasione delle celebrazioni per il cinquecentesimo anniversario ...
Ispirati dalla mostra di Giorgio Andreotta Calò e dalla lettura del libro "Nel cielo, nel mare", i b...
Dal 15 maggio al 15 settembre 2019, il Mudec di Milano ospita l'esposizione fotografica dell'artista...
Take an afternoon visit to Bergamo and enjoy a city tour of the old town, the Città Alta. Situated o...