Exclusive Da Vinci's Last Supper tour by night with dinner at Eataly
- Avoid the crowds to see Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper after the closing time
- Listen to the thorough and lively explanation of your English-speaking tour guide
- Enjoy a ride on the historic streets of Milan on a private, VIP minivan
- Discover the real, authentic Italian taste with an unforgettable dinner at Eataly
- Get a 10% discount voucher to purchase products in Eataly store
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece ‘The Last Supper’ with an exclusive, extended night opening, and to enjoy a taste of the best Made in Italy food and wine, discovering Eataly, a landmark for high-quality food and wine.
Italy is well-known worldwide for its incredibly rich artistic heritage and for the incomparable quality of its food. This tour combines these two, fundamental parts of the Italian culture and history, offering a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Meet your licensed English-speaking guide in front of the Last Supper Museum at 7.00pm and let her introduce you to the most exclusive tour in Milan. Admire the Da Vinci's masterpiece, next to the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Being this world-famous Renaissance painting so delicate, during daytime visitors cannot stay more than 15 minutes inside the chamber: this exclusive tour will allow you to be part of a limited group of people who will have the chance to marvel at the painting for not less than 30 minutes.
After living this incredible, once-in-a-lifetime experience, you will get on a private, VIP minibus with your guide and reach Eataly; during the minibus transfer from the Last Supper, you will also be introduced to Milan history by your guide while passing in front of the majestic Sforza Castle and in the streets of the city center. You will then enjoy an unforgettable dinner with natural, healthy and high-quality ingredients: be ready to fall in love with Italian food and wine tradition! Eataly’s professional staff will welcome you with a brief, informative introduction about the history and the principles that inspire their work and will offer you an exclusive and unforgettable dinner.
After your dinner, stay as long as you want and relax at the restaurant, or stroll around the 2000 exhibitors of Made in Italy excellent products: you will have a 10% discount voucher to purchase products in Eataly store.
Still not tired? Have a walk in the picturesque Brera district or in the modern skyline district of Porta Garibaldi and Piazza Gae Aulenti, symbol of the steady and fast evolution of this surprising city.
- Main course
- Paired wine
- Entrance fees to the Last Supper
- 30-minute guided visit of the Last Supper
- Professional art historian guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Dinner (3-courses)
In front of the entrance of the Last Supper
- The menu varies according to the in-season products
- Menu details can be provided on request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
The 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.00pm
Como is one of the most picturesque cities of Italy, the ideal destination for tourists who want to ...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
The Mondo Milan (Milan World) museum presents AC Milan trophies in a unique way, and narrates the cl...
Who lived in The Seven Heavenly Palaces of Anselm Kiefer? What do the objects attached to the towers...
During this tour you could learn the tradition of local food as a result of the Italian, and especia...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...