Gran tour of Milan with Last Supper, Duomo Cathedral and La Scala Theatre guided visit
- Admire Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper
- Enjoy skip the line and pre booked tickets
- Visit the famous La Scala museum and theatre
- Explore Milan city center and learn its history
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, urban metropolis! It is also home to an incredible patrimony of art and culture which includes one of the Leonardo DaVinci’s greatest masterpieces: the Last Supper. Guarantee your visit to see one of the most famous masterpieces in the world: reservations to see this legendary painting are limited and sell out quickly, sometimes months in advance. Choose this tour and be guaranteed advance booking and skip the line tickets. Plus you'll take a half-day tour of Milan.
First of all, you will visit Milan’s most famous Opera House, the fabulous La Scala Theatre. Founded in 1778 and still in use, some of the world’s greatest musicians and opera singers have performed here, including Pavarotti and Giuseppe Verdi, whose famous operas such as "Falstaff" often premiered in this theatre.
Your half-day sightseeing tour of Milan also includes a walking tour, introducing you to Italy’s most stylish city. Stop by the alluring Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, a 19th century glass vaulted shopping arcade. Brimming with fashionable shops and cafes, it is often called the "Milan’s drawing room" for its importance over the years as a common meeting point for the people of the city.
Next, tour the splendid Duomo (interior visit, except in case of exceptional religious services), one of the world's largest, most striking Gothic cathedrals. Some 135 spires and 3,200 statues are crammed onto the roof and facade of the building.
Then you will join a panoramic tour by bus and you will visit the medieval Sforza Castle (exterior visit from the bus). A grand medieval Castle and fortress, it was once seat and residence for the ruling family of Milan and now houses several of the city's museums and art collections.
Last but not least, the Last Supper is housed at Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan and has earned a spot in the UNESCO World Heritage List. The delicate nature of this mural and its importance mean that Last Supper tickets are strictly limited to those who have pre-booked. With this skip the line tour you will be guaranteed pre-booked entrance, exclusive no line entry and an intimate viewing of the Last Supper.
- Walking tour (1 hour)
- Entrance tickets to the Last Supper
- Two-language speaking professional guide
- Admission to La Scala museum and theatre
- Duomo cathedral visit
- Transfers by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
- Children 0-3 years old: free of charge (if there are children 0-3 years old that are in your party, please indicate how many when booking so that a spot can be reserved for them. On the contrary, they cannot be admitted to the Last Supper)
Zani Viaggi- Milan Visitor Center in Largo Cairoli / corner Via Cusani 18
Zani Viaggi Agency - Milan Visitor Center Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli). Returns to original departure point.
- Morning tour in English and German, starts at 9:30am (Wednesday and Saturday)
- Morning tour in English and Spanish, starts at 9.30am (Tuesday and Friday)
- Morning tour in English and Portuguese, starts at 9.30am (Thursday)
- Morning tour in English and French, starts at 9.30am (Sunday)
- Afternoon tour in English only, starts at 2.30 pm (Everyday)
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems
- Proper cloathing required to enter religious sites. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- When La Scala museum and/or La Scala theater are closed to visits as there are rehearsals or shows in progress, customers joining the tour will be given an explanation of the museum and theatre from the outside. The tour operator will provide customers with the tickets in order to visit the the Museum and Theatre by themselves, without the guide, after the tour
- When the entrance to the Duomo cathedral is not permitted, in case of special events, customers joining the tour will be given an explanation of the Duomo cathedral from the outside. Furthermore, the tour operator will provide customers with the cathedral tickets in order to visit the internal part by themselves, without the guide, after the tour
- From Tuesday to Sunday 9.30am or 2.30pm
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
With this 1-hour tour you will have the privilege to enjoy the magnificent Leonardo da Vinci’s artwo...
Join this 1.30-hour tour of one of the most iconic symbols of the city of Milan: the Sforza Castle.W...
Join this 2 hours and guided experiences with a monolingual tour guide and visit the famous Pinacote...
Durante questo meraviglioso tour avrai la possibilità di passare alcune del parco Spina Verde, nel c...
Discover the historical city center of Milan with 2-hour walking guided tour. You will have the oppo...