Last Supper tickets and Codex Atlanticus guided tour
- Enjoy the pre-booked, no wait entrance tickets to the Last Supper
- See the famous Atlantic Codex at the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Get expert insights from your local guide
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to discover the artistic side of Leonardo da Vinci through his most important Milanese works: the famous Last Supper in the Santa Maria delle Grazie church and the Atlantic Codex at Pinacoteca Ambrosiana.
Treat yourself to a must do voyage back in time in Leonardo da Vinci footsteps around Milan. Your tour begins from the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana where you will see the Atlantic Codex. It is the most extensive collection of Leonardo’s manuscripts and contains studies covering mathematics, anatomy, botanic, machine design, studies on the flights of birds and architectural projects.
Then you will reach Santa Maria delle Grazie church, which houses the Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece: the Last Supper. It has earned a spot on the UNESCO World Heritage list. With this walking tour you will get skip the line tickets guaranteeing you exclusive no line entry and an intimate viewing of the famous painting.
- Entrance tickets to The Last Supper
- Entrance tickets to the Atlantic Codex
- English speaking professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
- Children 0-3 years old: free of charge (if there are children 0-3 years old that are in your party, please indicate how many when booking so that a spot can be reserved for them. On the contrary, they cannot be admitted to the Last Supper)
Piazza Pio XI, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Pinacoteca Ambrosiana - Piazza Pio XI, 2 (M1 – M3 Duomo). Tour ends at Santa Maria delle Grazie Church
- Not wheelchair accessible. Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems. Proper cloathing required to enter religiuos sites. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
From April 01 to October 31: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday at 4.00 PM
- 4.00 PM: Departure from the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana. Introduction about Da Vinci’s life and works. Visit of Leonardo da Vinci’s Atlantic Codex
- 5.00 PM: Walk to Santa Maria delle Grazie Church
- 5.30 PM: Visit of the Last Supper
- 7.00 PM: Tour ends at Santa Maria delle Grazie Church
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 19 October 2019 Take it Easy presents LINE UP Tony Humphries 15 euros ticket present Buy no...
Saturday 26 October 2019 From 11.30 pm Take it Easy presents LINE UP Nicky Siano DJLMP 15 euros tick...
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID w / Kobosil Richey ...