DUO Formula with 2 cars ride at the Cité de l'Automobile
- Drive one of the legendary cars from an iconic collection at the Cité de l'Automobile
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to be behind the wheel of a Ferrari 458 Italia or Porsche 997 GT3
- Take your family and friends with you to to live the experience to the fullest
You will have the rare opportunity to be able to drive a legendary collector’s vehicle on the Autodrome of the prestigious Cité de l’Automobile in Mulhouse, you will drive ten times around the track and experience entirely novel driving sensations. Discover the vehicles of your dreams among our mythic vintage but also modern sportive car collection including the Ferrari 458 Italia, the Porsche 997 GT3 and much more.
You can take your family and friends with you during this unique experience while you will be driving around the track.
Drive yourself the same which have marked the History of the Automobile. While driving these fascinating vintage vehicles, you will feel alive!
- 2 x 10 driving rounds with 2 cars
- A ticket to the Cité de l'Automobile Mulhouse to visit the museum and access the autodrome (700m long)
- A grip of the vehicles by an instructor
- All the practical information
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Ticket to the Cité de l'Automobile (for guest and companion)
17 rue de la Mertzau, 68100 Mulhouse
Present you voucher printed upon arrival on the Autodrome
- Please choose the cars you will drive between the following options: Option 1 WITHOUT the Ferrari 458 Italia and the Porsche 997 GT3 (160 EUR) or Option 2 WITH the Ferrari 458 Italia and the Porsche 997 GT3 (200 EUR)
- The activity takes place under favorable weather conditions and is subject to availability of the racetrack.
- If the customer does not have a driver license, he can be a passenger.
- The day selected between 12.00pm and 3.00pm
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The Écomusée d'Alsace is the largest living open-air museum in France. During your visit you will di...
You will have the rare opportunity to be able to drive a legendary collector’s vehicle on the Autodr...
Book this road trip in vintage and prestige vehicles in the gorgeous French wine region. This is one...