Cooking class and tasting at a Cesarina's home in Naples
- Prepare 3 typical recipes of Neapolitan cuisine
- Tasting of the recipes made with a glass of local wine
- Receive a gift of an apron and an official shopping bag of "Le Cesarine"
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Neapolitan cuisine and taste the fruit of your work in the company of a glass of local wine.
The Cesarine are the ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, the first Italian network of expert certified cooks. The Cesarine preserve the oldest recipes of the Italian culinary tradition handed down from generation to generation and welcome travelers into their homes for an authentic experience of sharing.
During the lesson, the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of 3 authentic Neapolitan recipes. Have fun testing your culinary skills. Each participant will have a station equipped with tools and all the ingredients to make the recipes.
- Tastings of what you have prepared
- Cooking Lesson
- Official "Le Cesarine" apron
- Official"Le Cesarine" shopping bag
- Infants (0-3 years old): free of charge
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
You will receive the location's exact address after booking
- Minimum 1 participants, maximum 6
- After booking you will be contacted by the local supplier who will provide you with the exact address and will request information about any food intolerances
- Every day
- At 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Make an authentic Neapolitan pizza during this 1.5-hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Book this 3-hour private tour to discover the fascinating archaeological site of Herculaneum with a ...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...