Start your full-day tour from the historical city center of Naples where you will leave for the Herculaneum ruins. Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance and discover Herculaneum on your own. Afterwards you will continue on to Mt. Vesuvius. Enjoy a drive through a national park that features amazing views of the Bay of Naples and take a walking path up to the crater, where you can admire the view and learn more about the local geology from the park guides. Following your Mt. Vesuvius visit, you’ll head back to Naples.
Day trips & excursions
Herculaneum and Mount Vesuvius tour with transportation
Availability: Every day
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to the ruins of Herculaneum
- Take a walk up to the crater of Mt. Vesuvius
- Marvel at the spectacular views from the top of the volcano
What to expect
- Round trip transportation
- Multilingual assistant on board
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Herculaneum ruins
What's not included
- Audio guide
- Children up to 3 years old: free
- Children from 4 to 17 years old: reduced
Piazza Giovanni Bovio, 20, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- "Università" metro station.
What to remember
- It is necessary to present your mobile or printed voucher in tourist office Napoli Official Tour in via Domenico Capitelli, 9 (1 minute walking from Piazza del Gesù Nuovo) at least 15 minutes earlier the departure time
- You can independently decide when to return to Naples: buses depart from Herculaneum once every hour from 1.30pm and 5.30pm
- Every day at 9.25am
Napoli Official Tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.