Herculaneum skip-the-line tickets
- Avoid long lines and save time at the Herculaneum site
- Explore this ancient wonder in your own time
- A better preserved site than its sister town of Pompeii
- Essential for serious enthusiasts of Roman history
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved example of first-century life. See houses with their upper floors intact, the monumental basilica, the large spa complex and the gym.
The perfectly conserved wood and bronze parts, as well as various styles of Vesuvian painting, provide an excellent view of ancient life.
- Entrance ticket for the archaeological excavation sites of Herculaneum
Free (with pre-sale fee)
- Children under 18 years of age with valid identity
- Students in undergrad, masters, post grad or research degree in the following areas of study: architecture, cultural arts conservation, education or literature, and philosophy with a focus on archeology or art history
- Citizens of the EU from 18 through 25 years of age with valid identity
Archaeological sites, Corso Resina 187, Ercolano
- This is a day ticket – you can enter the site whenever you like, regardless of the time shown on the voucher
- Please show valid ID to claim reduced and free ("special reduced") tickets. This can only be done at the Ticket Office. If you don't show a valid ID that attests that you are entitled to the price reduction, you will have to purchase new tickets at full price.
- Please note: entry to the site is free on International Women's Day (8 March)
- From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
- 16 October - 14 March: 8.30am-5:00pm (last admission 3.30pm)
- 15 March - 15 October: 8.30am-7.30pm (last admission 6.00pm)
- Closed: 1 January, 25 December
- Days with free admission:
- The site will be open for free every first Sunday of the month from October to March and on the following dates:
March 13th from 1.00 pm
March 20th from 1.00 pm
March 27th from 1.00 pm
July 14 from 14.00
July 28th from 2.00 pm
August 11th from 2.00 pm
August 18th from 2.00 pm
August 25th from 2.00 pm
October 30th from 1.00pm
November 6th from 1.00 pm
November 13th from 1.00 pm
November 20th from 1.00 pm
November 27th from 1.00 pm
Overlooking the Gulf of Naples, Herculaneum became famous worldwide when the archaeological excavati...
Housed in a 16th-century palace originally built as the residence for cavalry barracks and inaugurat...
One of the symbols of the city of Naples, the Certosa was founded in 1325 by Charles, Duke of Calabr...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
Fino al 2 febbraio 2020, Palazzo Fondi, in collaborazione con con-fine edizioni e con il patrocinio ...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of a 'house-museum' where the objects you see inside are ...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...
In the morning you'll be picked at the location of your choosing, by your driver who will also be yo...
Experience the stunning Amalfi Coast in the best way on this relaxing and fun 6-hour private boat ex...
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Neapolitan cuisine and taste the fruit of ...