Tour of Herculaneum from Naples
- The best place to enjoy a breathtaking view of Naples city and its bay
- Visit Herculaneum, the first archeological site discovered in the Vesuvian area back to the XVIII century
- Admire the ancient Roman town buried by the ashes of the eruption of Mt Vesuvius
Depart comfortably from Naples and discover Herculaneum, the first archeological site discovered in the Vesuvian area back to the XVIII century. Just as if you had a time machine, you'll walk through the history of all the buildings of the ancient Roman town that was buried by the ashes of the eruption of the Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Herculaneum is smaller than Pompeii and can be visited in 1 hour and a half, this makes it perfect as a visit for those who have little time. Visit the Termopolium, the Samnite House, House of the Relief of Telephus, House of the Black Hall and House of the Wooden Partition.
7.30am-8.30am: pick-up at meeting point
9.00am/9.30am: arrive at Herculaneum after first drop off in Pompeii
9.30am-11.00am: walking tour of Herculaneum with guide*
11.00am-11.30am: drop-off back to meeting point
- Round-trip transfer from meeting point
- Live guide or audio guides
- Bottled water
- Herculaneum entrance fee (€11 per person)
- Personal expenses
- Children (0-12): reduced
Corso Arnaldo Lucci, 201, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy.
Star Hotel Terminus.
- This tour is available for different-sized groups: choose between Standard group tour (up to 40 pax), Small group tour (up to 16 pax) or Vip Small group tour (up to 8 pax)
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 8.30am
Discover the two ancient towns buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. In the morning you will ...
The Amalfi Coast Tour has to be one of the best experiences you can have in Italy. It gives you the ...
Take the chance to visit in just one day the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the most famous and...
Painted over the centuries by various artists, the Mt.Vesuvius is the natural landmark of the bay of...
Discover the fascinating Roman town of Pompei and drive to the top of the volcano that destroyed the...
The Catacombs of San Gennaro are located on two non-overlapping levels, both characterized by extrem...
The full price ticket costs 6 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros.Originally intended as the res...
Under the Basilica of Santa Maria della Sanità (St. Mary of Health), at the heart of the district, l...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Learn how to make a real Neapolitan pizza during this cooking class and pizza tasting.You will be ta...