60-minute Lady Liberty multilingual cruise around the Statue of Liberty
- Board at Pier 15, located at iconic South Street Seaport
- Take a one-hour cruise with unparalleled views of the New York skyline
- Enjoy comfortable indoor seating and spacious, outdoor viewing decks
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty! Experience the Big Apple from a different perspective and see its most famous landmarks, including Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower) and more. Enjoy live narration in English or follow along in one of nine languages using an app.
- One-hour narrated sightseeing cruise
- Food or drink
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island admission
- Children ages 4-12: reduced
Pier 15 at South Street Seaport, 78 South Street, New York, NY
- Food and drinks available for purchase on-board
- There will be live, on-board narration in English. Narration also available in nine other languages through the free Hornblower AudioTour Guide app, which can be downloaded for free on your smartphone
- Cruises will leave promptly at scheduled departure times
- May-October: 9.30am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm & 5.00pm
- November-April: 10.00am, 11.30am, 1.00pm, 2.30pm & 4.00pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...