9-11 Ground Zero walking tour: St. Paul's Chapel, Firefighter's Memorial Wall and 9-11 Memorial
- Enjoy a 90-minute guided tour of Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial with a professional guide
- Get a deeper understanding from New Yorkers with personal connections to the events of 9/11
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events of 9/11. You’ll hear first-hand accounts from the guides, who are New Yorkers with personal connections to 9/11.
St. Paul’s Chapel
You’ll start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use. Just one block away from the 9/11 attacks, it miraculously survived the falling building and debris. St. Paul’s Chapel served as a makeshift rescue center during the aftermath: Its iron fence became a bulletin board where family members posted notices of their missing loved ones. Today, with the mementos received from people around the world supporting New York City, the church serves as both a landmark and a tribute.
Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall
Next, listen to the heroic stories of the emergency responders at the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero.
Finally, you'll enter the 9/11 Memorial, where you can pay your respects to those who lost their lives in the World Trade Center. Take a moment at Michael Arad’s “Reflecting Absence,” a man-made waterfall that symbolizes the void left behind by tragedy. Learn how the names of the nearly 3,000 victims were placed around the waterfall next to their friends, family members, and colleagues. See the new Freedom Tower and World Trade Center rise from the ground.
- Live guided Ground Zero tour led by a New Yorker with connections to 9/11
- Tickets to the 9/11 Museum
- Tickets to Freedom Tower (One World Observatory)
- Children ages 6-12
209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Please meet your tour outside of St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway. Arrive 15 minutes before. Look for the tour guide or representative, who will be wearing an orange lanyard or holding an orange flag. The tour ends at 9/11 Memorial, about 4 blocks from the meeting location.
Please note: DO NOT meet at the 9/11 Memorial, 9/11 Museum or the One World Observatory.
- Arrive 15 minutes early. Tours start on time
- If you’re late, you may not be able to join the tour
- Vouchers are not necessary. Please give the tour guide or representative your name when you arrive
- The tour will proceed rain or shine or snow. Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Videotaping the tour is prohibited without prior permission
- Daily at 9.30am, 10.30am and 2.00pm
- Tours in French available daily at 2.00pm
Join the all-access tour, which will begin with a 90-minute walking tour that covers St. Paul’s Chap...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. A Reser...
On this day tour from NYC, you'll learn all about the nation's capital and how the U.S. government i...
A visit to One World Observatory at Freedom Tower is a must during your trip to New York City! Take ...
Travel across the Brooklyn Bridge on foot and learn more about this beloved NYC landmark. Along the ...
Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour...
This walking tour of New York city offers a unique insight into the gastronomy, history and architec...
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
If you’re planning an upcoming trip to the Big Apple, the last thing you want to worry about is tran...