Alive After Five NYC happy hour cruise
- Enjoy live, onboard DJ entertainment
- Snap photos of the iconic Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Skyline and more
- Let loose with a lively ambiance and panoramic views of the city skyline
Alive After Five happy hour cruise is your new favorite after-work spot for great drinks, a bite to eat, good vibes and good times. Locals and tourists alike are hitting the Hudson for a completely different way to do happy hour in NYC. Loosen your tie and let down your hair to tunes from an onboard DJ.
Take in New York's skyline panoramas with the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and more! Alive After Five is also the perfect NYC venue for birthdays and other celebrations for groups of almost any size, with a laid-back vide but memorable in every way.
- 2-hour NYC Happy Hour Cruise
- Food & beverages
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Pier 15, 78 South Street, New York, NY, USA
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure, you can board up to 30 minutes prior to departure
- Dress code: casual attire. Recommended to bring a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board
- Weather conditions: cruise sails rain or sun
- Vibe: relax, mix, mingle, make new friends and have a good time
- All ages welcome
- Food and drink available for purchase
- Boarding: 5.30pm
- Cruise: 6.00pm-8.00pm
- April-December: Thursday-Sunday
- January-March: Friday-Sunday
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...
The best way to enjoy a picnic in Central park, that has been set up especially for you and will be ...
More than 1.1 million people were murdered behind the barbed-wire fences of Auschwitz between May 19...
Discover the best of Central Park on a bike tour led by a city-licensed professional. Experts will g...
A trip to New York should include more than Manhattan! Explore the outer boroughs of the Bronx, Quee...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...