Bronx's Little Italy Arthur Avenue Tour
- Visit Little Italy in the Bronx
- See delicious storefront displays
- Learn about the immigrant history of New York City
Visit Belmont and Arthur Avenue in New York City on this guided walking tour. These areas are famous for authentic Italian bakeries, butcher shops, fish markets, specialty stores, and many more culinary delights. Your guide will describe the history of each area, starting with Belmont and Fordham Road. You’ll learn about how the Bronx was changed by generations of Italian, Irish, and other immigrant families. It’s a great way to explore Little Italy and the tasty treats on display will tempt you to end your tour with a snack or two.
- Walking tour
- Transportation (please purchase a Metro North Railroad ticket prior to the tour)
- Children (under 4 years old): free
- Children (ages 5-11), students, seniors (ages 65+): reduced
124 Park Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
Meet your guide at Grand Central Station, near the intersection of Park Avenue and East 42nd Street. The tour ends at Arthur Avenue Retail Market, 2344 Arthur Ave, Bronx, NY 10458.
- Tour itinerary may be modified or cancelled due to special events (parades, marathon, traffic conditions)
- Wednesday 11.00am
- Schedule subject to change. Please see calendar for up-to-date details
- Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure time
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Between the holiday hustle and the big city bustle, make time for joy with your loved ones at the Ch...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
This guided Brooklyn Bridge tour will take you on a scenic stroll across the bridge and into the cla...