Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour
- Ride around the Big Apple and discover the city that never sleeps
- Learn all about the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges from a knowledgable, expert guide
- Enjoy a 24-hour rental and continue to explore NYC hours after the tour is over
This Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour is the best way to experience both the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges! Expert, knowledgeable guides will take you along the East River Greenway to Battery Park, then on to City Hall and across the Brooklyn Bridge. Participants will get the chance to bike across the Manhattan Bridge with a stop to explore Chinatown along the way.
Your guide will share educational and entertaining information along the route, while pointing out the best photo stops and view points for you. The fun doesn't stop once the guided tour is over; you will be able to rent the bicycle for 24 hours with this option.
Tour highlights include:
- South Street Seaport
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Heights
- East River
- Manhattan Skyline
- Manhattan Bridge
- Freedom Tower
- Live guide
- 24-hour bike rental
- Handlebar bags
- Rack to attach backpacks or purses
- Children 12 and under
Pier 17 at South Street Seaport
- 93 South Street, New York, NY 10038
- This guided tour includes an all-day bike rental, helmets, locks, custom map/route suggestions, handlebar bags, bike fitting, instructions and racks on the bike to attach backpacks or purses
- Daily at 11.00am, beginning March 2019 – please arrive by 10.45am
Between the holiday hustle and the big city bustle, make time for joy with your loved ones at the Ch...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Midtown Manhattan is the center of it all with Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Termi...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...