Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour
- Ride around the Big Apple and discover the city that never sleeps
- Learn all about the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges from a knowledgable, expert guide
- Enjoy a 24-hour rental and continue to explore NYC hours after the tour is over
This Brooklyn Bridge guided bike tour is the best way to experience both the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges! Expert, knowledgeable guides will take you along the East River Greenway to Battery Park, then on to City Hall and across the Brooklyn Bridge. Participants will get the chance to bike across the Manhattan Bridge with a stop to explore Chinatown along the way.
Your guide will share educational and entertaining information along the route, while pointing out the best photo stops and view points for you. The fun doesn't stop once the guided tour is over; you will be able to rent the bicycle for 24 hours with this option.
Tour highlights include:
- South Street Seaport
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Heights
- East River
- Manhattan Skyline
- Manhattan Bridge
- Freedom Tower
- Live guide
- 24-hour bike rental
- Handlebar bags
- Rack to attach backpacks or purses
- Children 12 and under
Pier 17 at South Street Seaport
- 93 South Street, New York, NY 10038
- This guided tour includes an all-day bike rental, helmets, locks, custom map/route suggestions, handlebar bags, bike fitting, instructions and racks on the bike to attach backpacks or purses
- Daily at 11.00am, beginning March 2019 – please arrive by 10.45am
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
See the best sights of New York City as you set sail and pass over 100 city sights including three r...
Embark on a journey through the spirit trails of New York's underground watering holes. Your journey...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.Start ...
Take to the streets of New York with a local expert guide to explore neighborhoods once home to noto...
This two-hour Central Park bike tour is perfect for families and those who want to get a comprehensi...
Join the all-access tour, which will begin with a 90-minute walking tour that covers St. Paul’s Chap...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
On this New York food tour you'll get in touch with the culinary traditions of the city, which were ...