Get "spotted" visiting the most famous locations in Manhattan from the popular, teen drama Gossip Girl. From the Upper East Side to Grand Central Station, this bus tour will show you around the playground of Manhattan's elite. The tour begins in the courtyard of the New York Palace Hotel, owned by Bass Industries in the series. Continue through Madison Avenue and down iconic Fifth Avenue, where you'll spot the exterior of Blair Waldorf's apartment building.
Pass the Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum and the candy store where Dan helped Vanessa shop for Nate. Afterwards, you'll explore Central Park, venue of Chuck and Blair's wedding. The tour concludes where the very first episode and opening scene of the series were shot--at Grand Central Station.
Other highlights include:
- The Vera Wang boutique where Blair tries on her wedding gown
- Constance Billard & St. Jude's schools
- Steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (AKA, The Met)
- The Empire Hotel, the site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
- Henri Bendel store, where Blair and Serena shopped