Explore upper Manhattan on two wheels with this two-hour tour that takes you through one of Manhattan's most fascinating neighborhoods, Harlem. You'll climb uphill from near Columbia University to the Croton Aqueduct Gate House, then towards Strivers Row--a historic NYC enclave where notable and iconic residents once lived. Continue on to the Hamilton Heights district, passing the famous Schomburg Library, Harriet Tubman statue and--finally--Malcolm X Mosque. The tour will conclude at Central Park North, but not before you have the chance to take plenty of photos of the gorgeous NYC views and classic architecture!
Harlem Highlights Bike Tour
Availability: Daily at 11.00am
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Pedal through the historic and culturally rich neighborhood of Harlem
- Enjoy the opportunity to take gorgeous photos of Central Park
- Pass by iconic landmarks and see the street where notable figures once lived
What to expect
- 2-hour guided Cannondale bike tour of Harlem
- Illustrated map
Children under 18 years of age: reduced
Harlem Sightseeing Store at 111 West 110th Street
- Central Park North between Malcolm X and Adam Clayton Blvd., right across the street from Central Park
What to remember
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to ride without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All guests must be able to ride their own bike. Attachments such as Double Trainers and Tag-A-Long bikes are not be permitted on the tour for the safety of the group
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- If tour is canceled seven or more days prior to the tour date, customer will be entitled to a full refund. If canceled between two and six days prior to the tour date, the customer will receive a refund amounting to 50% of the tour cost. If service is canceled anytime less than 24 hours prior to the tour date and time, no refund will be granted
- Daily at 11.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.