Harlem walking tour and Gospel service
- Enjoy a walking tour of historic Harlem with a live tour guide
- Learn about the past and get a taste of the future of this treasured Manhattan neighborhood
- Join the ARC choir for a powerful Gospel service
Spend your Wednesday morning discovering Harlem's rich and fascinating history! Learn about the area and its iconic landmarks, including the Apollo Theater. You'll also attend an "Hour of Power", a mid-week service and acapella concert hosted by the inspiring ARC Gospel choir. Listen to the powerful voices of the ARC, and be uplifted by this deeply moving experience.
The Addicts Rehabilitation Center is the oldest drug treatment facility in the state of New York, and the choir was created to help those struggling with addiction. The ARC Gospel choir has recorded several songs, and even collaborated with Kanye West on his 2004 hit, "Jesus Walks"!
- Live tour guide
- Entrance to Gospel service
- Subway ticket
- Meals and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- This tour is also available in a bus version. Click here to view
- Tour is available in both English and French
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 and maximum of 15 people
- Out of respect for congregants, tour provider asks guests not to wear shorts, tank tops and flip-flops. Cameras and camcorders are not allowed inside the church
- Prices can be changed without notice
- For wheelchair accessibility information, please contact tour provider at least 1 month in advance at +1 (212) 391-0900
- No cancellation fee will be applied if guest cancels 15 days before the tour. All changes and cancellations must be sent by email to email@example.com and reconfirmed by reservation department to be valid
- Guests must exchange voucher at tour provider's boutique 24 hours before start of tour. If they cannot make it to office 24 hours in advance, they can also get the tickets the morning of the tour
- Wednesday at 10.00am year-round
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...