Holiday lights and movie sites bus tour
- Experience the magic of Christmas in New York City
- Pass by the exact spots where your favorite holiday films were filmed
- Visit the most famous areas in the Big Apple, including Lincoln Square, Rockefeller Center and Herald Square
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favorite holiday movie moments. The tour features 30+ locations from iconic film scenes, including:
- The famous Rockefeller Center tree, where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2
- The actual Macy’s from Miracle on 34th Street
- Wollman Rink in Central Park as seen in Serendipity
- The apartment where Buddy's father lives in Elf
- Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year’s Eve
- The Lincoln Center tree, where Bill Murray discovers the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged
- approximately 2.5-hour bus tour with 30+ locations
- Children 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-9 years old: reduced price
1889 Broadway, New York, NY 10023, corner of West 63rd and West 62nd Streets
- outside the Starbucks
Cancellation policy: tour provider must receive cancellation in writing at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, tours are non-refundable
- Daily at 5.30pm from November 27th, 2019 until January 1st, 2020
- Fridays and Sundays at 3.00pm and 5.30pm
- Saturdays at 3.00pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...