Neighbourhood Eats: Brownstone Brooklyn
- Discover why Brooklyn is now the centre of the NYC food scene
- Visit family-owned food stores to get the local lowdown on food in Brooklyn
- Stroll down the beautiful tree-lined streets of Brooklyn with a local
- Explore the many faces of Brooklyn cuisine, from New American to Italian, the Middle East and beyond!
Brooklyn has a vibrant mix of small, locally-owned, artisinal food shops unlike almost any other neighbourhood in America which is why a tour is so important. On this Brooklyn tour, you'll find out how these unique spots came to be and with a local guide, you'll discover what it is that makes them so special.
You'll visit both old-school haunts and new culinary entrepreneurs to experience an exciting mix of both traditional and daring flavours. You'll stop by Italian and Middle Eastern stores, check out the popular cafes and restaurants that are popping up around the neighbourhood and learn more about the area and its history from real locals.
This NYC food tour has something for everyone so make sure that you come hungry!
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- Edible merchandise
Children (under 6): Free
215 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
The tour will leave from Stinky Bklyn.
- Please inform the provider if you'll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so by emailing: email@example.com
- Please dress comfortably as there is walking involved
- Once you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Please have your electronic voucher ready to show at the start of the tour
- This tour runs daily
- It starts at 12.00pm
Craft beer in the USA is a rapidly growing industry, and one that we at Urban Adventures happily sup...
Sidewalks of NY offers irresistible New York Food Tours in the cultural hotspot of the Lower East Si...
Join this NYC East Village Food Tour to explore one of New York City’s hottest restaurant and craft ...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known as one of the ...
Turkish Coffee + Fortune Telling Experience in the East Village - 7pm Turkish coffee reading is an a...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
If you haven't already heard, Hudson Yards is NYC's hottest new neighborhood, and is a must-see when...