New York City evening lights sail on America 2.0
- Treat yourself to an amazing evening aboard America 2.0 sailing boat
- Sail past Ellis Island, Governors Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy complimentary beverages and relax under the stars
Sail along New York Harbor aboard the grand and elegant America 2.0. Admire the city lights and enjoy spectacular views of lower Manhattan from the boat. Head south from Chelsea Piers and down the Hudson River to Battery Park, passing Ellis Island and sailing out to the Statue of Liberty. Wind and time permitting, you may even pass Governors Island, Financial District and the Buttermilk Channel.
- 3 rounds of complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soda and water will be provided
- Food (however, you may bring your own)
- Gratuities (optional)
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011
- Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), located at West 22nd Street and Hudson River
- Tour runs rain or shine
- It is permitted to bring snacks on board
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Fridays at 9.30pm only from June until August
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...
Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known ...