New York City Highlights Bike Tour
- Experience the Big Apple on two wheels
- Discover the most interesting neighborhoods and streets
- Listen to an expert guide and learn about the city's rich culture
On a New York City bike tour, you'll be able to see a side of the city that many tourists have never seen nor even know about! This moderately paced tour allows riders of any skill level to get to know the Big Apple as you absorb its history, culture and famous sights. A licensed and knowledgable tour guide will accompany you through the heart of Manhattan, from the southern border of Harlem to the South Street Seaport. Everything will be provided for this 9 mile (15 km) tour, including: bike rental, basket, helmet and informative maps of the area. Don't forget to bring your camera as you'll want to remember this experience for years to come.
- 2-hour guided Cannondale bike tour of New York City
- Illustrated map
- Children (under 18)
Central Park Sightseeing Store, 111 West 110th Street
Meeting point: Central Park Sightseeing Store 111 West 110th Street (between Adam Clayton Powell and Malcolm X Blvd)
End point: Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Store at 38 Park Row (between Beekman Street and Spruce Street, across street from City Hall)
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- All guests must be able to ride their own bike
- Baby seats for infants over the age of 1 year and under 40 lbs are available for the tour for an additional cost. Child must be at least 1
- No Double Trailers, Tag-A-Long bikes or tandems are permitted on our tours for the safety of the group
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- Daily at 11.00am
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...