New York City TV & movie bus tour
- Pass the famous apartment building of Monica, Rachel, Chandler and Joey from Friends
- Visit the park where Girls, Glee and When Harry Met Sally were filmed
- See famous filming locations from shows like Veep, Homeland and Will & Grace
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movie bus tour, explore the city’s most recognizable locations while learning some of the TV and film industry's best-kept secrets. See the locations where Billions, Veep, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Will & Grace, Younger, Mr. Robot, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Homeland, Divorce and more were filmed.
Other highlights include:
- Oscorp and Daily Bugle office buildings from Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man
- Park featured in Girls, Glee, The Mindy Project, When Harry Met Sally, etc.
- Hotels featured in Ocean’s 8, Modern Family, American Hustle and The Sopranos
- The Original Soup Man, along with other Seinfeld locations
- Popular spots from Friends including the gang’s apartment building
- McGee's Pub, the bar used as the inspiration for the one used on How I Met Your Mother
- Children aged 6-9: reduced
- Children under 5: free sitting on adult's lap
Ellen's Stardust Diner - Broadway, New York, NY 10019 (between Broadway and 7th Avenue)
- This tour is also available in French using the PocketGuide smartphone app. Directions can be found here
- Daily at 10.00am
- There will be no tours running on Mondays and Wednesdays from January 7th until March 13th
- Also, NO tours on Sunday, June 30th and at 10.00am on Thursday, November 28th
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...
The best way to enjoy a picnic in Central park, that has been set up especially for you and will be ...
More than 1.1 million people were murdered behind the barbed-wire fences of Auschwitz between May 19...
Discover the best of Central Park on a bike tour led by a city-licensed professional. Experts will g...
A trip to New York should include more than Manhattan! Explore the outer boroughs of the Bronx, Quee...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...