Night Bus Tour of New York City
- Enjoy a bus tour with 360º panoramic views of New York City as the night covers its famous landmarks
- English tour guide and tour narration available in 11 different languages to learn all about NYC's history and sights
Explore the city that never sleeps under the cover of the dark in this one-and-a-half-hour tour of New York.
Discover the local highlights and let the bright lights of the city guide you as you navigate across the Big Apple on board of a panoramic bus. You'll be able to see famous attractions like Madison Square Garden, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and the iconic Empire State Building, which will light up with special colors if your visit matches a special date.
Thanks to the live commentary on board and the audio guides available in different languages, you won't miss a bit of information as you admire the beauty of New York City.
And to make things better, the tour will take you towards Brooklyn, where you'll be able to admire the incredible Manhattan skyline, the ultimate view of the city that you do not want to miss.
- Live guide on board
- Audio commentary is also available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean & Hebrew
- Children (5-15): Reduced
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
The Night tour departs from 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Street
- The night tour departs daily. The first departure of the day can vary according to the season
- Departures at 6:30 pm, 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:00 pm
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Baz Luhrmann's 2001 hit jukebox film makes its way to the Broadway stage in this thrilling theatrica...
The beloved classic by Harper Lee finally arrives on Broadway in a new, adapted production by Aaron ...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...