NYC lights and bridges by night tour
- Experience the magic of the Big Apple by night
- Walk across one of NYC's most beloved icons, the Brooklyn Bridge
- Visit the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood of DUMBO
Discover New York City by night and understand why it's nicknamed "the city that never sleeps"! You'll head downtown by bus from Times Square, passing through Greenwich Village and lower Manhattan.
Enjoy a sunset walk across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, then explore beloved Brooklyn areas like Old Fulton Street and DUMBO. Stroll along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade on the East River before boarding the bus and traveling across the Manhattan Bridge back uptown.
- Guide in chosen language
- Transportation by bus
VOLATOUR office at 33 West 46th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues) New York, NY 10036
- Tours in Italian and Spanish run Monday, Wednesday and Friday. German tours run on Tuesday only
- Stops and itinerary may change according to traffic and weather conditions
- This tour is a bus and walking tour
- Italian and Spanish: 7.00pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- German: 7.00pm on Tuesday
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Between the holiday hustle and the big city bustle, make time for joy with your loved ones at the Ch...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
This guided Brooklyn Bridge tour will take you on a scenic stroll across the bridge and into the cla...