NYC's original pizza tour
- Experience pizza and Brooklyn from one end to the other!
- Tour seen on the Today Show, Food Network and Travel Channel
- Skip the line for the best local pizza: Neapolitan-style at Grimaldi’s under the Brooklyn Bridge and Sicilian-style at L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst
- Visit famous Brooklyn movie locations like Saturday Night fever, Goodfellas, The French Connection and more!
- Visit the Brooklyn waterfront in DUMBO to take the BEST photos of the Brooklyn Bridge. You’ll feel like you reach up and touch it!
- Stroll the famous Coney Island Boardwalk!
- View million dollar homes along Shore Road in the Bay Ridge section including the famous “Gingerbread House”
- See the Brooklyn Army Terminal where Elvis shipped off to Germany in 1958
- Learn about your favorite Brooklyn-born celebrities!
- Experience parts of Brooklyn that off the beaten path
- Relax on comfortable enclosed buses so you’re never exposed to the elements. They’re air conditioned in Summer and heated in Winter
- Experience a full audio-visual, multimedia presentation on the screens of the bus!
- Voted the #1 overall tour of Brooklyn on TripAdvisor for 4 years in a row!
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Grimaldi’s (specializing in brick oven Neapolitan style pizza) and L&B Spumoni Gardens (specializing in authentic Sicilian style pizza). In addition, get an audio-visual and historical tour of Brooklyn’s famous movie locations, landmarks and points of interest. Areas covered on this tour include DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Fulton Ferry Landing, Red Hook, Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Bath Beach, Bensonhurst and Coney Island. Movie locations featured on this tour include Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, Annie Hall, The French Connection and many more. Along the ride, enjoy incredible views of the Brooklyn, Manhattan, Williamsburg and Verrazano-Narrows Bridges!
- Guided bus tour
- 2 slices of pizza and soda (Grimaldi's and L&B Spumoni Gardens)
- Extra food and drinks
Children 11 and under: reduced
145 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003
Departs Friday-Monday and Wedneday at 11:00am
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Baz Luhrmann's 2001 hit jukebox film makes its way to the Broadway stage in this thrilling theatrica...
The beloved classic by Harper Lee finally arrives on Broadway in a new, adapted production by Aaron ...
This guided tour will take you through Brooklyn's most magical and joyous neighborhoods--Dyker Heigh...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...