The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the greatest museums in New York. Your trusty and knowledgeable guide will escort you through the museum tour and will enlighten you with facts on history and works of art. The Met houses objects from Ancient Greece, Egypt, and modern art from Europe. The tour starts off at the Great Hall before moving to the museum’s most notable galleries. With stops at the Medieval Gallery, the American and European wings you’ll see and learn about various iconic painters and paintings.
Private or semi-private guided tour: Metropolitan Museum of Art with skip-the-line ticket
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Explore centuries of art from around the world on a small group
- Learn more about one of the most iconic art collections in the world
- Skip the long lines to the Met with a pre-reserved ticket
What to expect
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Professional Art Historian guide
- Tour includes all entrance fees
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child (0-9 years): reduced
- Youth (10-17 years): reduced
1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028
By the Information Desk in front of the Egyptian Pharaoh statue, in the Great Hall of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
What to remember
- Semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Semi-private tours have a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. A semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discounts
- At checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip
- Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability
- Daily at 10.30am
- Fridays and Saturdays at 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.